Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Picnic in the Wash

Last month, we took the boys on another picnic in the Queen Creek wash. They love going there! We made our lunch and then they did some exploring and shot the BB gun.
Calvin loves to go around and "collect" things.
Devin thought he was so big shooting the gun.

So did Ashton...


There were alot of bees high in the trees. They didn't bother us at all, but I was having fun taking pictures of them. Weird, I know. But I have some really good close ups of them. The bushes they were in were beautiful as well. The detail in the flowers were amazing.


3 comments:

Harris Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is a really good shot of the bee. You are brave to get so close.

Jeff and Andrea Neitzel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We are actually looking for a new camera right now. What kind of camera do you use?

Lark said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

great photography - that is a cool bee picture.
I love going exploring with my kids too - its really nice to get out of the house and let them get dirty (I'm sure your boys are pros at that).
So I am just catching up on your blog - I'm sorry its been awhile since my last visit - but I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay!
first of all- congrats on the new baby. You are such a great mom!
and secondly, Devin and Paul have the same blue and green Target shirts! Clearance rack for you too?
And finally, happy late birthday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...