Saturday, October 4, 2008

Some QC 2nd Ward Laurels (all grown up)

Some of us girls from the old Queen Creek 2nd Ward got together for lunch in September. We had a lot of fun talking about the good ol' days and reminiscing. And then talking about our new and exciting lives now. :) And we had a surprise visit from Dr. Alex Matheson. (A great dentist here in Queen Creek if anyone is interested.) We all had a great time growing up out here as youth and most of us still live out here!
(Maiden names only) Ruth Gordon, Sarah McClure, Courtney Schaeler, Alex Matheson, Tina Pieffer, Marinda Gledhill, and me.
Ruth Gordon, Courtney Schaeler, Marinda Gledhill, Sarah McClure, Sally Gardner, me, and Tina Pieffer. This isn't everyone, but it was all we could get a hold of on such short notice. We'll have to have another get together with everyone.
For those of you who haven't seen me in awhile. Here is a picture of my short hair!

3 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How nice! Your hair looks really cute... and it's probably way easier, huh? I'm about to cut mine again too. Alex's dad is my attorney... a really good man. It looks like a great get together.

sally said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can't believe how much fun it was to see everyone!!!! It was fun growing up in Q.C 2. I feel like I can count on all of these girls.

Craig and Janalyn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute hair!! I noticed it right away. You look great, and congratulations on your pregnancy! How exciting. You have such great kids. Good luck with your pregnancy, I hope you continue to feel good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...