Sunday, October 19, 2008

Birthday Pictures

Here are a few pictures of a little birthday party we had for Devin at my parent's house. I know it's about a month late, but that's how things go...
The first couple pictures were taken in the evening.
The boys loved helping me put candy on the cake. The cupcakes are always a big hit!
Since Devin and I share a birthday, he had the cake and I had a pie that my brother, Jared, made. It was really tastey!
As you can tell, Devin loved the cupcake!
Some presents that family and friends generously gave him! He was so excited!
All of the kids played with the geo tracks that he got. I don't know who was the most excited!
These next few pictures were taken in the morning... I think that he is waiting for the song to end.
Here are the boys singing "Happy Birthday" to Devin.

Some of the boys got together and put a present together for Devin. Here are some of the pennies and a bottle of bubbles that Devin was so proud about.



I just wanted to tell Melissa and Deanna thanks for taking me out to lunch on my birthday. It was such a treat and I had a great time! And thanks to Mom for coming over and watching the boys so I could go out. (Ben had finals that day.) And thanks for cleaning my carpets while I was out! The carpet looks beautiful! I have the best friends and family! Love you!

1 comments:

Melissa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are SO welcome. You do SO much for me I can't even find words to thank you enough. Lunch was the least I could do for you. I'm glad you had such a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...