Monday, November 3, 2008

10 Year High School Reunion

Last month Queen Creek High School Class of '98 celebrated our 10 year Reunion.
It was alot of fun to see many of the people that we graduated with. There were about 80 people that graduated in our class and about 25 people showed up to the Reunion. We all ate at a resturant in Chandler and had fun talking. I am the one in the pink shirt. This is a picture of members of our class that were there. I was the one with the most kids (big surprise!!:) with 5 kids and 1 on the way. You should have heard the poeple gasp when they found out. It was really funny. Who would have known 10 years ago?
I'm not good at taking pictures, but I did manage to get Traci Hawley Fernandez to stop and smile with me. We'll just have to wait and see what the next ten years bring. (And you better be there Sally! ;)


1 comments:

sally said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I honestly have to say that you and Traci are even prettier than high school. You both look like you are glowing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...