Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just another doctor's appointment

Well, I just went to the doctor today and everything went great. I guess that I'm kind of weird... It's just that I'm in denial about being pregnant. I almost dismiss it, like I'm really not pregnant. It's not until I'm this far along that I actually convince myself that it's all true. And I'm really excited! I told you that I'm weird. What makes it even stranger is that this is that 4th time that I've been to the doctor and I've already had one ultrasound. So anyway, back to the appointment. The baby's heartbeat was strong and they found it very easily. Which is always comforting. When the doctor came in, she asked if I have been nauseated or thrown up at all. I told her that I haven't and that I've felt great. She was just concerned because during all of these weeks, I've lost some weight. I assured her that I've been eating. (And anyone who knows me can attest to that!) So anyway, I guess that I have to concentrate on gaining some weight. (I've never been told that. But I think that I can handle that assignment.) The only thing that I can think of is that I've been going on alot of walks lately. So maybe that is what's going on. She measured the baby's position and it's right on track. I get another ultrasound in 4 weeks and we are really excited! I will let you all know how that goes. So until then...

5 comments:

Johnston*family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are so blessed to not get sick. I know how you feel about being in denial. You kinda wonder until you can accually feel the baby move. At least that is how it is for me. I cant wait to see everyone on saturday. Let me know if your parents need help getting things set up.

Cami said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just consider yourself lucky! Beacuse you are! Congrats.

jana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That's so great that you're not even sick! Maybe it's a girl... I suggest only one. Any more might drive you insane. But that's what makes life fun, right?

patrice stanford said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think hearing the heart beat for the first ttime is the most AMAZING thing.....there really is a life inside!!! Keep up the good work and keep thinking pink (although, we all know that boys are THE BEST!!!!!) LOVE YOU ALL

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations! I haven't been around to people's blogs for awhile and it is great to see such good news! I hope everything continues to go well for you. I know what you mean about being in denial. I dismissed it for months! I still can't believe I have another baby and he's right here in my arms! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...