Sunday, August 26, 2012

Little Photo Shoot

During the month of May, we took a lot of pictures.  So bear with me.

I snapped this photo one Sunday evening of Lacey.  Carli cut her hair to a cute a-line bob and it looked adorable!


I made a Baptism book for Ashton and it needed a picture of him and me, so Caleb took this picture of the two of us.  (The book turned out great as well!)


I wanted to do a little photo shoot of the girls while the boys were in school.  Lacey was very cooperative.  Daisy was a different story.  She did not want anything to do with getting her pictures taken.  Hopefully that will change in the near future.











So there you go.  Lacey is growing up and I'm trying to get all caught up with my photos and blogging.  At least I made it to the month of May...  :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...