Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Student of the Month

Calvin has a wonderful teacher, Ms. Lasse! She nominated him for Student of the Month for her class and he was honored in an assembly. He didn't know that was chosen and he didn't even see Ben and I walk in late to the assembly. So when they called his name I think he was pretty surprised. But Calvin's nature is to act "cool". So the whole time he stood there emotionless, but I knew that he was excited deep down inside. Everyone loves Calvin!
Above: He cracked a smile after it was all said and done. :)
This is what Ms. Lasse said about Calvin:
"I'm pleased to announce Calvin Richardson as my October Student of the Month. Calvin is an outstanding student and a great addition to our class. He's helpful, kind and considerate to both his peers and me. He's always eager to share his wonderful shell collection and willing to participate in all our class activities. Calvin is a super student and I'm extremely proud of him."

2 comments:

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Hun! I need to get your address so I can send you a baby shower invite :)

Kelly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes, everyone loves Calvin! He is such a wonderful addition to our Sunday class. I don't know what I would do without his calm demeanor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...