Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!!!

I wanted to wish Ben a Happy Birthday! We are so glad that he is a part of our lives!
Here are a few of the things that I love about him...
He is always happy. People have asked me if he's like that at home and he is! What you see is what you get!
He's always optimistic, even when things may not be going "as planned". (Which they usually don't in our house.)
He is very helpful around the house.
I love how he makes breakfast in the morning.
And I especially love when he does the dishes!
He helps out by doing laundry and putting the boys to bed and cleaning the house and knowing when I need "a break".
He loves his tools and I think that he gets them out just to look at them every once in while since he has been back in school and doesn't use them as often.
I know that I take for granted how handy he is with everything from working on cars to working on A/C units to plumbing to framing to roofing to computers and even to gluing our kids back together. ;) He has done it all!
He is very creative when it comes to playing with the boys. He comes up with activities and games and makes up some pretty incredible stories.
He is a wonderful father! I love the example that he sets for all these boys that run around our house. :) It's amazing how much they look up to him! And really quite interesting to hear some of the conservations he has with the boys from science to math to biology and "doctor stuff" to fixing things to spiritual things to funny things.
I love how he makes goals for himself and he always accomplishes them!
He is very dedicated to the things that he sets his mind to.
He inspires me constantly and always makes me laugh!
There is never a dull moment in our house!
Thanks for all you do and I love you!

2 comments:

Tracy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday Ben...we love you so much and are so proud of all you have accomplished....great dad, husband, nephew (of course) and just an awesome person. We miss you and think of you every day.
tracy and pat

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday Ben! You probably didn't know this but your birthday is on our anniversary! Anyways, your a great guy, so much fun to be around and we love ya! Hope you had a great birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...