Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Ultrasound

Yesterday, I went to the doctor and recieved another ultrasound. I've never had a 3-D one done before. But here it is. The technician said that the cord was lying across the baby's face so she tried to cut the cord out of the picture and this was the best we could get. Interesting, huh?
Here is the profile picture. The bubble looking thing coming out of the mouth is the cord that was lying across her face. And they did check to see if I am going to have a girl still (better to double check) and she said that I am definitely having a girl! And the whole time during the ultrasound, she had the hiccups! Funny little thing! Anyway, the technician asked if any of my other kids had alot of hair because she has a lot! She showed me how to tell and I was surprised and very excited! Hair bows and flowers, here we come!



3 comments:

Teanne said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How exciting! That is so cool that she could tell that she had hair, I didn't know they could do that.
That's a great 3d pic. Don't you love it when they just turn it on, just b/c they're nice? I had so many ultrasounds w/ my girls b/c I was high risk, and sometimes they'd just turn on the 3d. It was so cool.
I'm so excited for you.

Jon and Lara Stowell said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm so excited you're finally getting a girl!! She'll be such a cutie I'm sure. I LOVE the picture of the twins hugging. That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Doesn't that just melt your heart??

Doreen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You'll have so much fun with a little girl. Be warned, though, they're not all easy. ;o) I had a 3D u/s with Elly, but she was head down and had her face burried in my pelvis, so all we got to see were her beautiful legs and toesies. :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...