Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas Morning

I'm just barely getting around to our pictures from December. So here the are...
Every year I make pajamas for the boys and the wear them Christmas Eve. This is actually Christmas morning and they are anxiously waiting to go downstairs and see the tree and presents.



I love Christmas time. I love everything about it: the smells, the decorations, the lights, the programs and firesides of Christ, the movies, the food, the shopping, everything...
I'm sad that it's over, but there's always next year." :)

2 comments:

sally said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the presents that have to be wrapped with a blanket. Those are always the best! I love the P.J's, how cute! My favorite part of Christmas is the music. You feel a little part of Heaven every day all through out the day.

Rob and Mitzi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awesome pajama pants! What a great idea. Hey thanks a million for watching our kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...