Monday, November 5, 2007

Trip to Schnepf Farms

A.T. Still University hosted a party at Schnepf Farms. It was a lot of fun. It was nice that it was only a mile for us to drive to. We got a wonderful lunch provided and had a chance to ride on all the rides. Here is a picture of the train ride. We rode around the farm and got a good look at everything there is to do.
Here the boys are waiting patiently to ride the train. Even a short wait is a whole lot of fun for this group of boys!
All the boys rode the airplane ride (including Devin). This is Calvin and Caleb ready to go!
Ben took Devin on the roller coaster. I know it's hard to see, but Ben is holding Devin. I don't think Devin or Ashton liked the roller coaster very much. But Calvin loved it! It's a small little roller coaster, but I was impressed! It really had some good dips and turns. I was literally coming out of my seat! Yikes!
Ben took Caleb, Carson and Calvin on this ride. I think that Caleb and Carson like the race track the best. They had little cars that you peddle around a track. Some of the cars had four seats: two in the back that you peddle and two in the front to sit and relax. Ben and I had races with our kids and other families to see who could go the fastest. There was also a carosel that all the boys went on. We all had alot of fun! We stayed longer than Ben and I thought that we would. But all of the boys loved it!

5 comments:

Jill said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I am impressed with your family and all the family things you do together. What an awesome way to spend a day!

Cami said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

looks like so much fun!! We need to get together again.

Jenna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That looks like a blast! Good old Schnepf Farms...

The Miner Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I guess I haven't been over to shnepfs in a while. I didn't know there was so much stuff there.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I know what you mean! I was impressed as well! The boys had a great time. I think that my favorite was the roller coaster. It really had some kick to it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...