Friday, November 2, 2007

abc Tag

I was tagged by Jenn

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Ben
C- Cake or Pie: Pie
D- Day of choice: Sunday (Ben doesn't study on Sunday)
E- Essential Item: hair tie (I love ponytails)
F- Favorite Color: red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: both!
H- Hometown: Queen Creek, AZ
I- Indulgence(s): playing violin and piano (it's a stress reliever, I do it everyday)
J- January or July: January
K- Kids: 5 boys
L- Life is incomplete without: the church and my family
M- Marriage Date: May 14
N- Number of Siblings: 6 (3 brothers and 3 sisters)
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: disappointing someone
Q- Quotes: "everyday in a new day"
R- Reason To Smile: my family
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: Brittany, Eevi, Janae
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love getting my feet tickled
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: both
W- Worst Habit: Being too busy and wanting everything done perfect
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: ice cream
Z- Zodiac: I don't know for sure

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...