Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Two Cub Scouts

I have 2 boys in Cub Scouts once again! Since Ashton has turned 8 years old, he is now officially in Cub Scouts.   

In December, he received his Bobcat badge.  I love it when boys join Cub Scouts because they are always so excited and enthusiastic about everything.  Ashton is no different!  I could not sew that badge on fast enough!


That same month, in December, Calvin earned his Bear badge.  So that month, I was pinned twice!  I was one happy momma!  How many Scouts get their badges from Santa?  :)


I will have to say one thing about the Cub Scout program here.  It is incredible!  I have never seen anything like it before.  The leaders are so organized and go all out!  It has been such a great experience just to watch.  The whole pack, or unit, just received a special badge for being so outstanding!  Amazing!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...