Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Daisy

Daisy had her birthday in January and turned one year old!  I just love watching my children grow and develop their little personalities!  And Daisy is no different.  She is such a fun girl and just loves to walk around the house checking up on everyone.  I especially love her smile.  Her whole face lights up and her eyes almost disappear!
 

We decided to make cupcakes in ice cream cones.  I'm so glad that we did because it was so easy just to give Daisy a cone and she loved holding it and taking great big bites!
 


I know that I say this for everyone's birthday, but I mean it everytime.  I can't believe how fast this year has gone!  Daisy is such an important part of our family.  We all love her so much! She is so beautiful and fun!
 

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

SHE IS SO CUTE! And, yes, I was shouting, hee hee. What a sweetie!
Happy belated birthday Daisy!

April said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey girl so glad you won my giveaway! Email me and I will connect you to your package sponsor! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...