Sunday, January 15, 2012

John and Karlee's Wedding

My brother, John, recently got married to a wonderful girl! We all love Karlee and are so glad that she is a part of our family now! 



Lacey especially loves Karlee!  She always wants Karlee to paint her fingernails.  Karlee has an amazing collection of fingernail polish and Lacey loves the attention Karlee gives her.

All the sisters: Larissa, Brittany, Brooke, Karlee, Briana, Bridget

Bridget, Briana, Brooke and Brittany

Karlee with all her new nieces.

John with all the boys.
We had fun going back to Arizona for the wedding.  We drove down the first weekend of November.  We were sad that Ben had to work, so he couldn't come with us.  So I made the trek on my own.  I with I had more pictures of John and Karlee at the Temple, but I was busy chasing kids around.  :)

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

the pictures of your brother and his wife, are AMAZING!! so beautiful! looks like it was a beautiful wedding :)

hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!

Check out the unique hand tailored apron I am giving away
here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...