Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween!  We went to our Ward's Trunk or Treat party one night and then we went over to Uncle Wade and Aunt Shelly's house for Trick or Treating.  All the kids took home loads of candy and had a fantastic time!

Lacey was a Princess.  She loves to twirl!  I had to take lots of pictures because I made her dress without using a pattern.




Ashton was Spiderman!  He is super strong by the way...



I don't know what Caleb is...they kept changing costumes.


I think Calvin is Napolean Dynamite and Devin is Mr. Incredible.
As you can see, Devin has been working out as well.





I think Carson just got out of the shower and decided not to dress up for Halloween!


Isn't this just the cutest picture? Daisy was a bumblebee.  My friend let me borrow this cute little costume!


1 comments:

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You have the most beautiful girls and the most handsome boys! Those pictures of Lacey are precious! I LOVE the ruffles all the way down!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...