Monday, December 14, 2009

Catch Up-Halloween

Here are a few pictures of our Halloween Costumes:
Me-I was a punk rocker.  I had fake Eyelashes on and boy were they heavy!
 I just wanted to close my eyes and fall asleep!
Caleb-a rodeo clown, and a good one at that!
Carson-a circus clown.  Another night he dressed up as a doctor.
Calvin-a dragon
Ashton-a ninja of some sort.  Another night he dressed up as a mad scientist.
Devin-a nice shark.
Lacey-a pixie fairy.  So cute!
Ben-he was a rocker with a mohawk, but there are no pictures.  So sad...

2 comments:

patrice stanford said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh...everyone looks so darn cute!

Brian Reed said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those are great pictures and great kids

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...