Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sweet boys

Well, I just about have the sweetest boys around! I mentioned earlier this evening that I never got around to folding all the clothes that I had to wash today. And then I added that I will just fold them tomorrow. No big deal, I've done back laundry many times. Well, after I sent the boys upstairs to go to bed, I cleaned up a few dishes and finished talking to my mom on the phone and headed upstairs myself. To my amazement, there was laundry folded on my bed and the boys were still in the process of folding the rest. They were so thoughtful that they decided to take care of the clothes themsleves. They actually did a really good job. They made nice individual piles of pants, shirts, underwear and socks for each boy. Even Ben was impressed! (Ben will wash clothes but he doesn't fold them because he doesn't know which clothes belong to which boy!) They said that they didn't want me to do too much work since I am going to have a baby. Wow! What treatment! I love my boys!

4 comments:

The Ensign's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow!!! Ok I REALLY need to know what your secret is.

patrice stanford said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That just shows what AWESOME young men they are. Tracy HATES how I fold laundry.....It must come from the Stanford side

Kelly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! Your boys are just wonderful!

Jill said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your boys are the greatest. What's your secret?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...