Monday, July 7, 2008

Some Random Things about Me...

My cousin Lisa tagged me. (Sorry Lisa, I'm always a little late on responding to things...) Some people may already know these things about me, so if you do, just ignore this post. If you do want to keep reading, don't say that you haven't been warned!

1. When we were first married, Ben used to tease me because I used 2 pillows every night to sleep and he only used one, very flat pillow. Now he uses one for his head, one for each arm and one for his legs! And I only use one pillow! (I think it's because he steals all the others away from me.)

2. I broke my arm in 6th grade roller skating New Years Eve. But the funny thing about it is that it didn't actually break! It bent! I looked like Gumby! It was really gross because every time I would rotate my arm, I could hear and feel the bones grinding against each other. I was so sad and ran immediately to get my violin and to see if I could play it and when I realize that I couldn't I just cried and cried. The bone doctor said that he only sees that type of break about once a year!

3. Now that you know about my broken arm, now for the next one. Ever since I broke it, I have the habit of putting on my deodrant with one hand. It may sound weird, but it's true.

4. During my Junior year of High School at good ol' Queen Creek, I decided to join the band because they said that they needed a flute player. So I learned and played the flute that semester in band. And all the band players got together and decided to make a jazz band that year as well. So I also played the piano in the jazz band. Which was really fun. I also played the violin in the Orchestra and was nominated for the "Director's Award" and there is a plaque hanging up in the Orchestra room with my name on it! Yikes!

5. OK, this one may sound really strange, but I love doing our taxes every year. I really look forward to it. And I love balancing our accounts and doing our budget. I look at it as a game. I guess that it's because I really love math. In high school, I took 5 years of math! Crazy! My Senior year I took math as an elective! I'm a little rusty now, but I still love numbers! I know, I know! I'm one of those nerds that people always make fun of!

6. I love driving around in a clean car. I know that it isn't always clean, but I really do try. It's my goal to wash it once a week. That doesn't always happen. :) I feel like when it's dirty, then it runs like a piece of junk. But when it's clean, then it runs good. Weird!

7. I really love to do yard work. I love to weed eat and mow the lawn and I especially love the smell of freshly cut grass. The only thing that would top it off would be if it rained right after that!

I tag all my sisters (you know who you are)...

1 comments:

Johnston*family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Fun post! I didn't realize you were so weird!j/k
You are so fun and talanted, I'm glad to have you as a cousin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...