Thursday, July 31, 2008

Here's my Little Drummer

So Ashton has been practicing the drums. They are actually my brother, John's. And John has taught him a few things. But Ashton is really good and he's only 4 years old! I'm not just saying that because he is my son either! During the Pioneer Day's Celebration in Snowflake, all of my brothers and sisters performed in a show on Thursday night. Caleb, Carson and Calvin played their fiddles and Ashton made his debut on the drums. He did really good. He kept the beat and didn't get to nervous. John stood behind Ashton just in case he needed help, but he didn't! He will even do a pretty good solo! I have played my fiddle with Ashton and he went faster than I could go and his beat was steady! Anyway, I will have to make a video and post it for everyone to hear.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...