Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tagged by Janae

WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
Ten years ago I was a Senior at Queen Creek High School. I was working 30 hours a week at Olin Microelectronic Materials in Human Resources.
WHAT WAS I DOING 5 YEARS AGO?
Five years ago we were living in Mesa off of Dobson and Broadway. The twins were 2 years old and Calvin was about 5 months. I think that Ben was at ASU at that time (it honestly is all a blur!). At that time, my sister Brittany and her husband Wes were living in our same subdivision and we would do something everyday. It was a fun time of life.
WHAT WAS I DOING 1 YEAR AGO?
One year ago we just barely moved to Tucson and our new house. And I was searching for a school to put them into. Ben was traveling inbetween Tucson and Phoenix doing his air conditioning business. It was an adventurous time, but we loved it.
WHAT WAS I DOING YESTERDAY
Yesterday the boys and I cleaned the house (sadly, it's not clean today). My brother, John, surprised us and ate lunch with us. He was down visiting from Holbrook. Ben helped his brother, Travis, move. Then we went over to the Richardsons and visited with Ben's Aunt and Uncle that were visiting from St. George. After that we came back home, Ben did some studying and I took a nap trying to get rid of a headache that I had all day. During the evening we had a BBQ and roasted marshmallows and made s'mores in the campfire. What a day!
FIVE PLACES I'D RATHER BE
Out of medical school and residency. Does that count? Anywhere fun with my family. There are so many places I would love to go to with them.
WHAT I’D DO WITH 100 MILLION DOLLARS
Pay for medical school, invest and give everyone of mine and Ben's brothers and sisters and parents 1 million dollars. Wouldn't that be nice!
FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS
Who has time to watch TV? :)
MY MOST MEMORABLE THINGS RIGHT NOW
My goodness! What a question! My husband and boys! Family is what it's all about! Is that too generic?
FIVE PEOPLE I’M TAGGING
Anyone who reads this!

1 comments:

Sheila said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hope you run into some money. We'd all like to have a piece of it! You are very generous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...