Thursday, May 24, 2007

John's Graduation

Me and John at Queen Creek High School's Graduation. I graduated from that high school 9 years ago. Wow! I'm getting to be an old sister!
Brooke, Bridget, me and Brittany all holding up John. Doesn't he have some strong sisters?!
Jared, Brittany, me, John, Brooke, Bridget and James. All of the brothers and sisters are together again.
My nephew Tillison and Devin (my youngest) absolutely love my dad. The whole night they would not leave his side. And on a side note, both Devin and Tillison were born on my birthday, September 19. There must be something special about that day!
This is the whole Reed family. Ben and the twins, Caleb and Carson, are the only ones missing. They weren't there because Ben's brother, Jordan, had his high school graduation the same night at a different school.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...