Saturday, March 17, 2007

Davis-Monthan Air Show





We went to the Davis-Monthan Air Show. It was awesome! This was only one of the planes that went inside. I think the boys' favorite part of the airshow was watching a Navy Seal guy swim around in a huge tank with SCUBA gear on. They were mesmerized my it. My favorite part was watching an F-16 show off it's amazing power and maneuverability. At one point the pilot flew over the crowd and then did a vertical climb. It literally shook the ground! I loved it. Briana and I would have liked to have stayed longer, but the boys were too tired after four hours. Believe it or not we didn't even see all the planes and stuff on display. After we had been home for a while, I went outside and saw one of the Blue Angels fly overhead. So, we all jumped in the car and drove to the side of the road near the air force base to watch them.
-Ben


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...