Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Long Days

Lacey and one of her many babies.
Haven't we all had one of those days.  The kind of day where you can't keep your eyes open one more second.   I'm sure that's how Ben feels everyday.  

Welcome to the life of OB/GYN Resident.  Poor guy works about 13 to 14 hours a day.  Although, he is so excited because he gets this weekend off. He hasn't had a day off for 2 weeks!  He doesn't even have time for a lunch break! 

Some people will ask me how I like being a single mom.  I don't feel like that in any way.  Ben and I are very much a team.  We always have been.  He is such a great father and husband and I feel very blessed!

1 comments:

Eevi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You have such a great attitude. Your family is an example in many ways:) I'm glad he is loving his residency and you are doing so well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...