Friday, March 11, 2011

What if...?

This is what I overheard Ashton and Devin saying to each other while I was folding clothes:


Devin:  Ashton, what if I died?

Ashton:  Then I would be really sad.

Devin: Yea, and then there wouldn't be Mr. D anymore.  (I made them capes with their first initial on it and they call themselves Mr. A and Mr. D.)

Ashton:  That would be sad.  If that did happen, then I would hang your cape on the wall in our room and I would look at it and remember you and then I would cry.

Devin:  Yea, that would be sad.


Then they started talking about watching The Monkees on YouTube.  Wow!  Sometimes their little conversations turn out to be all grown up.  I'm so glad that they are such good friends.  We moved rooms around a few weeks ago and now Ashton and Devin share a room by themselves.  Sure they have their moments and may argue and fight.  But it's the sweetest thing when they get along.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...