Saturday, November 20, 2010

1st Quarter Awards

The boys  all ended their 1st Quarter with a bang!  I had a very busy morning attending Awards Assemblies.  It wouldn't have been so bad if they were all at the same school, but that didn't happen.  And not only that, but they were at the same time at different schools!  

So I started with Ashton.  He didn't know it, but he received P.E. Student of the Quarter for the 1st Grade.  Every quarter, their Coach picks one boy and one girl from each grade and they become the P.E. Student of the Quarter.  He was so surprised!  He said that his legs were shaking so bad standing up there!  Now everyone of the boys have received that award and Coach even brought that up announcing it.

Ashton-P.E. Student of the Quarter for the 1st Grade

A very excited Ashton!
Right after Ashton received his award, I rushed off to Caleb and Carson's school.  Luckily, I made it just in time and their classes were next!  They started off with Student of the Month.  It was such a surprise to both Caleb and I when Mr. Trujillo announced that he was the Student of the Month for his class.  I was sitting way up in the stands, so the pictures didn't turn out so good.  Mr. Trujillo said the nicest things about Caleb. 

Mr. Trujillo's Student of the Month-Caleb
The reason I went to their school was because both Caleb and Carson were on the Principal's List.  That means that they both received a 4.0!  We were so proud of all their hard work!

Carson - a 4.0 student!

Caleb - a 4.0 student!
I after their awards, I rushed back to the elementary school hoping to make it in time for Calvin's award.  (I don't know how I could have planned it better, but I made it with a few minutes to spare!  I was really worried I would miss his.  Devin and Lacey were quite the troopers!  They did so good!) Calvin made the Principal's List as well.  Another 4.0 GPA!
Calvin - a 4.0 student!
As you can imagine, we are so proud of all our boys!  They worked so hard!  We celebrated by having Quiznos subs and some pizza and watching a movie! 

1 comments:

patrice stanford said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh my gosh...how do you do it all? I can't believe how big they are all getting. I feel like I'm missing out totally!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...