Thursday, October 7, 2010

Highchair Makeover

I bought this highchair at a yard sale for $2 or $3, I can't remember for sure.  The wood matched perfectly with our table and chairs and I had in mind to give it a little makeover.

Here is the before:
Kind of gross looking!

Here is the after:
Lacey loves it!  There is a tray that goes on it and she will sit in that chair for a good 30 minutes or so while I'm making dinner and then continue to stay there while we eat.  It has been one of the best purchases!  Red is one of my favorite colors and it goes perfectly with my kitchen!

2 comments:

patrice stanford said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so cute...you are a very talented lady and mother...hope you're feeling well. I miss you all. Lots of love

Christina LeSueur said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are so talented! I've been wanting to redo our baby carseat (which I believe you did as well to yours). How do I learn how to do that?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...