Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was wonderful! We did alot of visiting with family. The morning started off by the boys and Ben giving me a radio for the kitchen, which I am so excited about! I had one when we lived in Tucson and I loved it! I would borrow books on CD's from the library and would listen to books as I would clean. We then went to our church and then hurried over to listen to Judd (Ben's brother) speak in his ward since he just returned home from his mission. We went over to eat at the Richardsons and talk to Jordan (Ben's other brother on a mission). And then we went over to my paren'ts house to talk to John (my brother on a mission). It was a day full of fun! And I just wanted to tell both of our moms out there how much we love them and appreciate all that they do for us. We couldn't ask for better mothers.



Photography by Caleb


3 comments:

patrice stanford said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

you look GREAT!!! Love the shorter hair!!! We will be there on the 4th...hope we can see you and meet little missy. LOVE YOU ALL!!

The Ensign's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Briana.... you look sooo good. I LOVE the hair!!!

Rochelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE your hair! It's so cute! And little Lacey is adorable! I bet you are having so much fun with pink, flowers, and bows!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...