Monday, March 24, 2008

Queen Creek Easter Egg Hunt

Ben's sister, Heather, and I decided to take our kids to the town's Easter Egg hunt. We had a lot of fun. And the kids loved it. I only had Calvin, Ashton and Devin with me. Caleb and Carson were spending some time with their Uncle Brigham. There were lots of eggs! Ashton had alot of fun and waited patiently for his turn to hunt for the eggs.
These kids had to act fast if they were going to get any eggs! At first Devin only wanted one egg! When we told him that he could get more, he was so excited!

I was surprised at how many parents and older kids (they did it by age section) were claiming eggs in the 2 year old category! I actually had to tell one kid that he needed to let the 2 year old get eggs. His mom was nearby and I don't think she liked that I said that. Oh well!
Devin's cousin, Kennedy, went with us. The stroller came in handy! Devin is working really hard to open his egg.
Calvin was really excited to line up and go!

As you can see, there were a lot of kids there. This is only one section of them!
See Calvin in the green shirt? I dressed them all in green so that I could spot them easier in a crowd. And it worked! The whole field was full of eggs and they were gone in about 2 minutes! Calvin is showing off one of his eggs.
Calvin and Devin both had pirate patches in their eggs.

6 comments:

Johnston*family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, it looks like your boys had a blast! I hope the rest of your Easter weekend was just as fun! See you on Saturday!

Julie Butler said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Briana it is Butler. I love looking at your blog and keeping up with your cute family. Hey I just created a blog for our class reunion this fall. It is a work in progress but a start to try and track everyone down. Check it out and pass it along to anyone from our class that you might be in contact with - www.bulldogs98.blogspot.com

The Ensign's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

looks like they had a lot of fun!!! Devin's getting sooo big!!!

Rochelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How fun! I wish they did that where we live! Your boys are getting so big! They are so cute!

Brianne said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It sounds like a ruthless egg hunt. Good thing you've got some tough boys. I love the eye patch picture. Cute kids!

Cami said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like a good time. My kids didn't even get a hunt this year because of trek. O well! There is always next year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...