Thursday, February 21, 2008

Book Tagged

I bet everyone has wondered where I have been...but I didn't forget about the book tag. My friend, Amy tagged me. So here it is.

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the fifth sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

The closest book to me is New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. So we'll see how this goes...

"That was usually about when the screaming started."

Yikes! Here Bella is talking about a nightmare that she had. So this wasn't as nice as Amy's post was, but here it is.

I know that alot of the ladies in my Ward love to read, so I am going to tag them. There are too many names to list.

5 comments:

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yeah! You did it! I just finished Eclipse. Have you read it yet? New Moon was one of my favorites. I just posted about those books, so check it out. Thanks for following through with the tag!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is cute! I still miss your posts. Hey I check out your blog everyday for the weather thingy... I think it's cool! How do you get a code? I'm totally going to copy you. is that ok?

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I still have to organize my pictures and I keep putting if off until another day. But I will get around to it. About the weather thingy...I copied it from another person so go ahead! :) See you in Spanish Class!

Johnston*family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your blog! The pics of your boys are so cute!!! I am new to the blogger world, and I havn't learned all the cool stuff yet, but if you wanna check out my blog, it is www.johnstoncheckout.blogspot.com
or another fun one is www.jarvisfamilycousins.blogspot.com
I am so excited to be able to keep in touch with family better!
Love ya,
Monica

Wendy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yay, you're back! I've missed your posts. This is a cute tag.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...